Coming Soon - My Virtual French Cheese Workshops

As I mentioned in September, I teamed up with Context Conversations and presented an online French cheese tasting seminar that was offered a few more times over the last few months. And more dates have been added in December and January.

I was also invited by La Cuisine Paris to do a live French fromage workshop in November, with another one coming up in mid-December.

All of this got me thinking that it would be fun to create some more comprehensive online workshops of my own, so that's exactly what I did!

For the moment I've got three finished that I'm going to launch shortly (all of the calendar app stuff and payment app stuff is a bit of a learning curve), so watch this space and I hope to share all of my French cheese knowledge and passion with you very soon.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini