Postingan populer dari blog ini
Les Halles De Lyon
Train travel spoils you. No need to get to the airport 2+ hours before your flight, no waiting in long security lines, no strict weight and size limits on your luggage. You arrive a bit before your train is scheduled to depart, stow your bags, find your seat and away you go! Living in Paris spoils you too. You quickly learn that much of France and many parts of Europe are just a few hours from the city. (and escaping from time to time is good for le moral ) Feel like going to Amsterdam? No problem! Jump on a train and you'll be there in just over 3 hours. Want to taste some wine in Bordeaux? It's only 2½ hours away. Craving some bouillabaisse and time on the beach? You can be sitting in the sun in Marseille in a little over 3 hours. And of course there's Lyon , a city that is considered paradise for the French food lover and a place that had both intrigued me and been recommended to me by several friends over the years. So last summer I hopped on the TGV and just 2 hours la...
Nostalgia
Nostalgia is a funny thing. Over the weekend I was looking over my Flickr stream and came across all these lovely photos of springtime in the Languedoc. Wow! I had forgotten how beautiful it is this time of year down there, with the coquelicots and wisteria in bloom and the vines sprouting bright green leaves. So if you don't mind, I'm going to share some of my nostalgia with you. I can't believe how inexpensive this asparagus is!





Komentar
Posting Komentar